1. Absence Without Leave is seriously viewed and in case of ten consecutive absences, the name of the pupil shall be struck off from the rolls. He would be readmitted after he has paid all dues with fresh admission fee, and that too at the discretion of the principal.
2. For leave, leave application must be sent by the parent.
3. All students are expected to attend classes on an opening day after each of the vacations and on the closing day before the vacations. Those absent without prior permission will be fined 50/- per day.
4. Absence because of sickness must be supported with a medical certificate. A student attending the school after suffering from an infectious disease such as measles, chickenpox, cholera, mumps, whooping cough, etc. must produce a fitness certificate from an authorized doctor.
5. A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period to quarantine.
Chicken Pox : 3 days after the disappearance of vesicles
Measles: 7 days from rashes.
Mumps: Until swelling of the gland has subsided.
6. During the UT’s, the leave shall only be granted in the extreme emergency with prior information to the teacher concerned.